- Virtual assistants come from various educational backgrounds and are able to partner for any kind of business
- Strong language skills (for English language only) and experiences of 2 to 10 years help the assistants to converse and write, extremely well
- Provision of different packages with varying offerings to meet the demands of different kinds of businesses
- No hidden charges or payments for utility and other secondary expenses to be made by the business owners
- Despite the long distance relationship, good contact is maintained through an Emenac ID where messaging and file sharing can be done
- The Emenac ID helps keep 100% satisfaction through recording and saving message history for the Quality Assurance Department to check
- Allotment of time trackers for business owners to make sure that their assistant(s) work for the entire time planned for, with energy and interest
- Trackers placed to take screen shots and save them in a database for the business owner to keep a check on the performance
- Surety about accountability, timeliness and confidentiality of information through trustworthy administrative assistants as opposed to freelance virtual assistance.
- Dedicated Assistant(s)
- Min. 20 hours per week
- At Least 5 years of experience
- Dedicated Assistant(s)
- Min. 20 Hours Per Week
- At Least 2 years of experience
- Fixed Amount/Month
- Min/Max 40 Hours Per week
- Different Experts for Different Tasks
- Dedicated Assistant(s)
- No Fixed Hours
- No Fixed Charges
- Weekly Payment
- What is Virtual Assistance?
Virtual Assistance is about hiring a personal and/or administrative assistant who can handle many different kinds of task for a business owner without using the office space. Working from a place of their convenience, the virtual assistants can handle one task or multi-task, on demand.
- I am doing everything on my own at the moment, why should I consider having a Virtual Assistant?
You may be trying to find time to concentrate on growing your business, respond to other opportunities or simply to spend more time with family or have other personal reasons. If not yet, you will come up with these issues and this is when you will want help from a third party. Thus, Virtual Assistants come to help you without using your office space or equipment, and do everything that you demand.
- In what industries can the virtual assistants work?
We have assistants from diverse educational backgrounds to work in all sorts of industries but if certain kind of task is difficult for all the available assistants, we can arrange an appropriate assistant. Emenac welcomes authors, coaches, entrepreneurs, sales people, executives, consultants and just about all sorts of professionals to get a Virtual Assistant if they think they need one. Most of Emenac’s employees hold a masters degree and this is what makes them a perfect assistant.
- How am I benefited by hiring an assistant who is miles away from me and my workspace?
A Virtual Assistant shares the relationship of a working partner with the person who hires him/her and not that of an employee. Hence, he/she can be used to share as much work as a professional would want and it is guaranteed that the assistant would handle it in the best possible manner because virtual assistants work if they find interest in the tasks being offered by a professional and not because they are looking for some job. Also, if you think you do not want someone new in the office or hire an employee, pay for his benefits, buy more equipment and add in costs in other ways, you may benefit from a Virtual Assistant.
- Why is virtual assistance better than secretarial support?
Secretarial Support is the most basic form of support which remains formal to the professional as well as the business. Virtual assistance, on the other hand, is a more personalized form of assistance in which, the assistant knows the business and the business owner and can handle tasks such as speaking and writing on his behalf.
- Can I get a Virtual Assistant to do some extra work for me?
It depends on the package that you have selected. Emenac offers a variety of packages for the Virtual Assistant service and not all of them provide personalized agents. If you wish to have agents multitask for you, you may choose for a package that suites you better.
- For how long can I work with a Virtual Assistant?
You can work with a Virtual Assistant for as long as you wish to. On your demand, you may sign a contract or keep that matter away. Just the way you feel comfortable, you can work with Emenac’s virtual assistants and for as long as you wish to.
- How does a Virtual Assistant become less expensive than an employee?
For an employee, a business owner has to pay for his benefits, insurances, make arrangements for space and pay for utilities. Of course, when an employee is hired, he also needs to use the equipment which the business owner might have to buy. Hence, the costs become uncontrollably high. With a Virtual Assistant however, there are no such issues and a business owner only gets help with a little pay.
- What tasks can a Virtual Assistant do for me?
Emenac has highly skilled virtual assistants from various educational backgrounds who are capable handling various tasks. Our virtual Assistants can handle anything from emails, travel arrangements, paperwork and web designing to making or receiving phone calls, writing, proof reading, billing, creating databases and much more.
- Are there things that a Virtual Assistant will not do for me?
The virtual assistants at Emenac are ready to handle every kind of task that their partner business owner asks them to do. However, they will not anything that would be illegal, impossible in any way or immoral. Also, the assistants might not be able to handle tasks that require a different kind of professionalism but in this case, the Coordinator package can help you by bringing different kinds of professionals to work for you.
- How do I choose an assistant for my business?
You can call Emenac and tell your demands and requirements to Emenac and the best possible choice will be brought to your service after a thorough survey of your business, budget and requirements. If you wish, you can also be a part of the hiring process and select your assistant through a telephonic interview.
- How can I track the work done and the number of hours worked for me?
When you start off with Emenac, you are given a Time Tracker that traces the login and the logout times. This helps you determine the time worked for you. The tracker also snaps the screen intermittently and saves the shots in a database from where, you can see how the task has been done all along.
- Is my data kept confidential? How can I make sure that my data is safe with my Virtual Assistant(s)?
our data is safe in the hands of your assistants who you can trust fully. Even though Emenac never leaks out any kind of information in any way, it is ready to sign NDA for your satisfaction.
- What is the difference between All Rounder and Multitasking packages?
The All Rounder package brings highly qualified and proficient assistants with an experience of at least 5 years. They have an edge over assistants gotten through all the other packages. The Multitasking package on the other hand brings qualified assistants who have an experience of 2 to 4 years in the field and are able to handle the tasks satisfactorily.
- Can I switch to another package?
No, you cannot switch to another package unless you are using the Pay per Task package. If your starting package is Pay per Task, you can move to another package, otherwise you will have to continue using what you started off with.
- How would Emenac manage if the task brings extra expenses?
Most of the time, all requirements and utilities such as telephone lines, software and other facilities are decided beforehand. Hence, the client can provide everything of use at the start of the project. However, if an expense occurs unexpectedly, Emenac will arrange it for the time and its invoice will be sent in the next week’s bill.