- Email marketing service includes templates designed as per the requirement of the business thus bringing unlimited choices
- Plain text as well as HTML messages offered to provide the best email marketing service as per the requirements
- Coding of the templates is done such that the emails remain perfectly compatible with all major email clients
- Spam tests of emails and templates done as part of email marketing management to make the promotion of business or product more reliable
- List segregation and grouping of email contacts done in order to make emails more audience-specific and hence, attract the potential customers successfully
- Messages for templates created especially to attract certain customers to make targeted email marketing services productive
- Subscribing and unsubscribing made easier for the potential and existing customers through the email templates
- Mailing results are analyzed to find out the click-through rates made against the emails sent to find out the success of the design and message
- Contact management facility provided for email advertising that would aid management of customers calling back
- What is email marketing?
Email marketing is a process by which potential or existing customers are sent advertisements or promotions via email. With over 3.2 billion active email accounts all around the globe and people using this means of communication widely, advertising or promoting a business or a product through email is a very successful strategy and works well for every kind of business
- Why would my business need email marketing?
This is the age of internet and not just social media but also email is being largely used by billions of people around the globe. People from all walks of life use have email accounts and hence, any business can be successfully advertised or promoted through email. Your business is no exception to this rule. No matter what you do, you can always gather customers by using bulk email marketing.
- What email IDs are recommended by Emenac Inc. for usage for the campaign?
Emenac Inc. supports only the confirmed opted in email IDs. Emenac Inc. does not encourage buying email lists as using such lists often gets the emails marked as spam. Also, IDs from these lists do not bring out very good results.
- What is confirmed opt-in (COI)?
Opt-in IDs are those IDs of which, the owner has subscribed with some business to receive emails from or about it. Thus, such owners are ready to receive emails from businesses and the lists of opt-in IDs are transferred from business to business. Other lists available for sale usually contain IDs of which the owners do not subscribe for any emails but the sellers often lie that it is safe to email them. It never is.
- What is the difference between a soft bounce and hard bounce and how does Emenac control them?
A soft bounce occurs when the recipient’s email sever is temporarily unable to accept emails while a hard bound occurs when the server is unable to send an email. An account being blocked or the user’s non-existence on the domain, are examples of hard bounce. Emenac Inc. recommends constant cleansing of lists and monitoring of delivery reports to keep the bounces away
- How does Emenac Inc. measure return-on-investment (ROI)?
Emenac Inc. can also lead email marketing analysis in order to better the results. For that matter, its professionals determine the return-on-investment (ROI) as per the target set by the client, for email marketing. With the target kept under consideration, ROI is measured and data collected to ensure that processes are going in the right direction.
- What strategy does Emenac Inc. use to send bulk emails?
In order to provide the finest of bulk email marketing service, Emenac Inc. begins with acquiring the right email ID list from the business. Then, the email is designed and composed where faked out messages and scammed info is not supported by Emenac’s policy. The emails, once perfectly written, are sent. In order to keep the list free of unwanted email IDs; bounces, un-subscription and other factors are kept in mind and the list is re-checked intermittently. This keeps the email marketing service, perfect and effective.
- Where do I get the templates from?
If you have a good template design that you want to use or you think that it might suit your business, you can send it in and Emenac Inc. will use it. However, if you don’t have any template design ready with you, our designers can design one for your campaign, however there would be some extra charges depends on the design requirements.
- Does Emenac Inc. send HTML emails or text emails?
It is important to send both the types of emails. Most recipients will be able to see the HTML version of your email but for the small percentage of the recipients who will not be able to see the HTML versions, using text emails is the recommended option as not sending an email to the potential customer is just not an option.
- How does Emenac Inc. make sure that my emails always get into the inbox and are not marks as spam by the ISPs?
Emenac Inc. works with other systems to send emails. We have been in the business since quite some time now and are well in contact with the ISPs. Thus, we make sure that the emails that we send are never marked as spam and land directly into the recipient’s inbox.
- How do I get email marketing services from Emenac Inc.?
If, you wish to get, email advertising services from Emenac Inc. you can write to us through email or call us at any time. Our email marketing department will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Will I be able to keep a check on the entire marketing strategy and campaign?
Yes you will surely be in touch with the team working for you so that you can make sure that everything is going in the right direction. In order to keep things going in the right direction, Emenac Inc. encourages constant contact and feedbacks. In order to stay in touch with the email marketing team assigned for your task, you can email the team leader whenever you wish to. Also, Emenac Inc. provides an Emenac ID to all its clients through which, clients can contact the project manager to converse and keep a check on the goings on. This ID is for use on the Emenac website.