- Designing and implementation of developmental models in a way so as to suit the requirements of the client.
- Intermittent testing of the software during all developmental stages to ensure 100% bug-free functioning of the web application
- Professional web application developers who ensured compatibility with all browsers and screen resolutions
- Involvement of the client encouraged during concept building during web applications development so as to bring out the best results
- Wireframing and prototyping conducted before working on the final design to remove any errors or ambiguities that were to be faced later
- Programming done to ensure fast functioning and easy uploading of the web-based application
- Embedding of HTML snippets such as Flash widgets and other kinds of media to suit the client’s tastes
- PHP web application development backed by post-delivery services, restructuring and re-engineering if needed by the client
- No Fixed Rates
- Shared Team of Developers
- 20% Upfront
- Payment on Delivery
- $2000 per Month
- 180 hours
- $400 Upfront Payment
- $10 for Each Extra Hour
- Dedicated Web App Developer
- Min. 20 Hours/Week
- $12 per Hour
- Weekly Payment
- $15 per Hour
- Payments on Delivery
- Useful for Additional work
- What is web application development and why is it important for me?
Web application development is the process whereby interactive applications are developed for your websites which can help the visitors involve in communication, e-commerce and social media as well as creating databases, writing and many other activities. It is important for you because in order to cater to the needs of modern-day customers and changing needs of the lifestyle, web applications work a great deal. Owing to the heavy demand, having them is always a recommended option.
- How do I have a web application developed by Emenac?
If you are interested in getting a web application developed by Emenac, you can email us your requirements or call us. Our team in charge will contact you as soon as possible for further correspondence.
- What kind of web applications can Emenac Inc. create for me?
Emenac Inc. deals in all sorts of web applications and hence, can create any kind of application required by the business and the website. Different businesses have different needs and therefore, different kinds of web applications would suite them. Emenac Inc. can guide the client/ business owner well about the subject and take it further to achieve excellent results.
- What programming languages does Emenac Inc. use for developing web applications?
- How am I able to keep a check on the developmental process of my web application?
If you request, you will be sent screenshots and progress of the project in respective formats. This is how, you will be able to keep up with the progress and also provide us with your feedback.
- On getting the final web application, how do I ensure that the application is bug-free and also free of any errors?
Before sending the final product, the professionals at Emenac Inc. check the web applications for errors. This testing is done intermittently all throughout the progress and so, the chances of an application containing errors are minimal. Any remaining errors are removed after the final testing. Without this testing, delivery is not done.
- Who will I communicate with and how?
Your project will be headed by a project manager who will not only handle the team under him and manage the work, but will also be in contact with you. You may email him, speak to him on the phone or contact him via the Emenac ID that will be provided to you after the project will begin.
- Can I have an existing web application revamped?
Yes, you can surely have you older, already made web applications revamped. For that, all what you will need to do is to provide us with your old files and we will make the changes as you will like.
- How do I convey my requirements to the Emenac team?
In order to convey the Emenac team about the requirements, the client will have to send in a software requirements document. In case the client is not well-learned of technical aspects of web application development, we will send a rather simple requirements form which will evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements. However, if anything would still remain to be found out, we will contact the client on the phone.
- Will my web application(s) be compatible with all browsers?
Yes. Emenac Inc. develops web applications such that they are compatible with all browsers and open up with the same design and dimensions in each browser. Before delivery, the web applications are specifically checked in all major browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Internet Explorer.
- If I want an e-commerce website to sell products on it, what would be the options for me?
Since every business and product is different from one the other, it requires different approach to reach the right solution. Therefore, Emenac Inc. provides a ‘custom library’ of core .NET functions and tools and does not rely on off-the-shelf e-commerce products. These tools and functions form the basis for every Emenac project. Through this technology, we build a custom made shopping cart, shipping management, order management or product management solution as per the requirements. This, in turn, wraps up your custom front-end solution with a reliable foundation.
- Once an application development project is complete, who will own the source code?
Once an application development project is complete, who will own the source code?
- What is the difference between shared web application developers team and a dedicated web application developer?
A shared web application developers’ team is a team of application developers that works on various projects of different clients. A dedicated web application developer on the other hand is a person who works for one client at one time, all according to the client and would not handle projects of any other client.
- What is the payment process?
For payments and billing, please check out the ‘Billing Details’ at bottom of the page.