Before you use the website, you are advised to go through the terms and conditions set by Emenac, thoroughly. This website assumes all domains on it to have agreed to and complied with all the Terms & Conditions stated. If you, for any reason, do not agree to certain term or condition or comply with it, please do not use the website.
All the information provided on this website is completely meant to know about the services and packages of Emenac and is up to date according to the current scenario. Hence, it is stated that all information provided on this website, be it in the form of text, imagery, logos, symbols or any other form as well as its arrangement, has been stated ‘As is’. However, no warranties, of any kind, shall be provided, in this regard. Also, Emenac represents no responsibility towards the completeness, accuracy and precision of any information provided here as the company has been far-sighted when putting this website together. Hence, when you set out to use any of the information or materials from this website, you do it completely at your own risk.
Emenac also reserves the right to change any information, given for business purposes for its clients, from anywhere and at anytime in the website without informing or notifying. All modifications will be conducted only when Emenac feels the need and will come the visitor’s notice one published. In order to stay updated with information provided on this website, you are advised to visit it regularly.
To Emenac’s privacy and discretion, the company might make changes to its services and related information at anytime. This information could include not only the services but also the prices or any other regulatory information. No prior notices shall be granted. To stay aware of the latest policies of the company, it is advised to follow up with this website and its content on regular basis.
All information provided on this website is free of cost and has been published for use by all visitors. All visitors of the website must comply with Emenac’s terms and conditions in order to safely view this information and use it in any way that they wish to. All the information and data have been published well in accordance and compliance with the law and bears the right to be published and viewed on the World Wide Web.
Emenac reserves the right to block any domain or link to this website and holds the legal right to do so. It thus would not present any reasoning or notification regarding the action but will simply impose it if required.
We may share the personally unidentifiable information of the visitors but that too, only with our business partners. All information provided non-voluntarily will be deemed as confidential and not be shared.
It must be noted that, except for the downloadable files, no content of this website such as imagery, information, text, packages, design, music, signs, logos, trademarks or any other content can be copied and used. Everything on this website is the property of Emenac and solely owned and possessed by the company.
No use of any sort of content from this can be made, in any way, such as reproduction, selling, modify, lease or republish. Anyone found guilty of modifications, reproductions or any other kind of usage or having damaged, overburdened, disable or impaired Emenac’s servers, will end up in legal repercussions.
For the entire content on the website, no licenses have been authorized to anyone and it should not be assumed that there may or may not be an otherwise case. If, at all, anything from this website has to be used or questioned on, provided it is not categorized as copying, a written permission from Emenac shall have to be taken. The following steps would be in accordance to the permission.
When posting on the Emenac website, all users are deemed to have complied with the worldwide law of owning or controlling the rights necessary for uploading, posting, submitting or inputting any information, be it in the form of text, imagery, website link, logo, symbol or any other content.
In case, the personal server or information handling system of any user is affected negatively, Emenac or any of its affiliates will represent no responsibility. The damage could be direct, indirect, consequential, special or of any other kind and could lead to lost profits, loss of information, dysfunction or any other thing on the personal system. In case of a mishap, no users must hold Emenac responsible for anything.
All content on this website, more commonly known as Blogs, are sole property of Emenac. All individuals, whether or not related to Emenac in any way, may express their views or reply to the blogs, provided they respect and strictly abide by the following terms and conditions:
• Harassment, threatening, abusing or defaming Emenac or any third-party or Emenac, in any way, is not acceptable.
• All answers or comments represent the personal opinions of the posting parties and/or Emenac and in no way, can be taken to legal repercussions in case of disagreement.
• No unlawful content can be posted on the website. This category includes obscene, politically biased, racist, breaching, offensive or, in any way, socially unethical content.
• Slangs and objectionable language cannot be used at all. Placing symbols to compensate for abusive or objectionable language is also, strictly prohibited.
• No information or content, to which the posting party holds a legal right, can be posted. This includes personal or confidential details of any third-party or content which is their property.
• No forwarding, advertising or playing games and holding contests is allowed.
• No content infected with viruses, corrupted files, any kind of spyware, any kind of malware, worms, cancelbots, Trojan horses, time bombs or any software that may harm other computers or servers, can be uploaded or posted.
• Trademark laws, intellectual property of any other party, software to which an individual has no legal right to own or any such text, imagery and content can be uploaded or posted.
• No other businesses, services and products can be advertised.
• No uploaded files can be changed, falsified, reproduced and deleted by anyone who does not have any legal authority on it.
• All legal content of the website, such as notices, designations, labels or proprietary content can be challenged.
• Posting on the websites with a false identity to harm Emenac or any other party is strictly prohibited.
• Having the right to do so, Emenac may or may not remove any posting from its website in its sole discretion.